It’s never too early, or too late, to establish a habit of saving. Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri offers a variety of ways to save so that you can achieve your financial goals, no matter what your age.
For those who want to earn interest with limited access to funds.
- $25.00 to open
- Earn interest when $60 minimum balance is maintained
- Limited access – 18 withdrawals per quarter – 25¢ for each withdrawal in excess of 18 per quarter
- During any monthly statement cycle, you may make 6 preauthorized transfers or withdrawals from your account per month. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure.
Christmas Club Account
Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri offers customers an easy way to save for those holiday expenses by offering a Christmas Club account. A Christmas Club account is an interest-bearing account where deposits are made weekly, monthly or periodically. Checks are then mailed, or a direct deposit is made into an EBNEMO checking or savings account, for the entire balance of the account the 3rd full week of October. Withdrawals are not allowed.
- No service charges
- Interest is added to the account balance on the last day of the activity period
- Check sent to you or an EBNEMO direct deposit is made for the entire balance the 3rd full week of October
- Withdrawals are not allowed
Certificate of Deposit
- Minimum of $500 to open
- Provides a great return
- Tailored to meet your needs with terms from 3 months to 60 months
- Safe – FDIC insured to the maximum permitted by law
Individual Retirement Account
Start planning for the future now, by opening an IRA for your retirement.
Depending on your tax needs we offer:
- Minimum of $100 to open
- Traditional and Roth IRA’s.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
Call and talk to a Financial Service Representative for more information. (Please direct specific tax questions to your tax advisor.)