Get A Grip On Your Finances
On the go, but need access to your accounts? Visit ebnemo.com from your Smartphone’s Internet browser. The mobile website will provide you with secure access to your account balances, recent account activity, the ability to search transactions, initiate online bill payments and transfer funds between accounts. In addition, you will be able to locate the Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri branch or ATM location nearest to you. Simply bookmark Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri’s Mobile Banking site to your Smartphone’s desktop and you’ll be one click away from account access on the go!
How do I start?
To begin using any of our mobile services, you must first be a registered user of our Online Banking service. To enroll in Online Banking, click here.
If You’re Already a Registered User
Then follow the below steps to enroll for mobile banking:
1. Log in to your online banking account from your computer.
2. Click on User Services
3. Under Manage Accounts, click on the Mobile Enrollment Link
4. Click on Add A Mobile Device
5. Input your mobile number, select your provider, then follow the instructions to complete enrollment.
6. You will be given the option to enroll for both mobile banking and text banking. You may select one or both services.
7. You will be given an activation code on the computer screen and soon after receive a text on the mobile device you are enrolling, prompting you for that code. You will need this code again so keep it up on your screen.
8. After submitting the activation code on your mobile phone, you will receive two text messages letting you know your enrollment was successful and providing you a link in which to activate your mobile banking account.
9. Click on the link received in the text message
10. You will need to enter the activation code and mobile phone number on your mobile device to finalize enrollment.
11. Add this page to your phone’s homescreen for quick, easy access to your EBNEMO Mobile Banking
To add another mobile device to your account, simply repeat the above steps
Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri does not charge for Mobile Banking or Text Banking. However your mobile service provider may charge for data, text messaging or internet usage. Check with your cell phone provider for more information.
Quick and easy. Simply send a text message to receive account balances or recent history. Text Banking will work on any text message (SMS) capable phone.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking Commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for Text Banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the EBNEMO Mobile Browser Website|
|Stop||S||De-activate all EBNEMO text services|